When something goes wrong with your Yahoo account (let’s say your account has been compromised) and you want to change your account password immediately, how is that going to happen? Wondering? Well, this is possible now. You can change your Yahoo! Mail password just by tapping a few times on your smartphone device.
Yahoo! App comes equipped with features that let users make the most of them. The features are compatible with iOS and Android. Users of Yahoo! Mail can certainly take advantage of the app over the web browser. Be it sending or receiving email or chatting with near and dear ones, or downloading and uploading documents, Yahoo! App makes things easy and simple. While doing all these is easy, people give a cold shoulder when it comes to bit technical. Well, changing or resetting your email password might ask you to understand the steps well before performing them.
Yahoo Customer Service Number +1-888-393-1373 (USA & Canada)
Moreover, the Android workaround for resetting password is different from that of the iPhone. Let’s go one by one and learn the instructions for each operating system.
How to Reset Yahoo! Mail on Android Phone Using App?
- checkAndroid users need to navigate the menu button and look for “Settings” option.
- checkTap the option to get a myriad of options.
- checkLook for “Accounts”. Click it
- checkYour email will be displayed.
- checkThen tap “Account Settings” to update or reset the password by entering current and new passwords respectively.
- checkTap “Ok”
Pretty simple, isn’t it?
How to Reset Yahoo! Mail on iPhone Using App?
Using iPhones? Don’t know the workaround for resetting the Yahoo! Mail password on your device? Here, you gotta help yourself. Follow the below steps.
- checkYou need to navigate the menu button and look for “Settings” option.
- checkTap the option to get a myriad of options such as Calendars, Contacts and Mail.
- checkClick “iCloud” option to get another screen.
- checkThen tap on the “Account” option.
- checkNow you will avail a screen that will let you modify the password through the “Password” button
- checkTap the “Save” button to make changes work.
Be entitled to these simple steps or guidelines and change the password of your Yahoo account without the need of an expert.
Need help with other Yahoo issues? Go ahead and mention your errors in the comment section below. Your query will certainly be addressed.
Jamie Wright says
I can’t remember my email password. I don’t have the same phone number that’s linked with it.. and now I can’t get in to it. Please help.
JOSEPH DAIRO says
I forgot my yahoo mail pin when in usa now. i caanot use the phone number link i need secret question type
Brenda . says
Some one changed my password and phone number on my yahoo email and Facebook
Surendra Bala Jadhav says
JOSEPH DAIRO says
I cannot use my phone numbers while in USA to recover my forgotten pin