Charter Communications, Inc., is a telecommunications and mass media company with services named Spectrum. It is the second-largest cable operator in the US by subscribers, having more than 26 million customers in over 40 states. Some of the products and services offered by Charter Communications include Broadband, Cable Television, Digital Cable, Digital Telephone, HDTV, VoIP phone, Internet, and Internet Security. When you purchase any product or service from Charter Communication, you are usually provided a Road Runner email account. You can use this email account as your regular email accounts for sending and receiving emails. Not only can you access this Roadrunner email account through a web portal but also via third-party email programs. However, to access the Roadrunner email account on an email program or application like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Apple Mail, etc., you will need to have roadrunner.com email settings. To get roadrunner.com email settings and learn to set up a Road Runner email account on an email program, follow the instructions provided below.
Emails Settings for roadrunner.com Email
- IMAP Server:twc.com
- IMAP Port: 993
- IMAP Security: SSL | TLS
- IMAP Username: Enter your complete email address
- IMAP Password: Enter your roadrunner.com email account password
- SMTP Server:twc.com
- SMTP Port: 587
- SMTP Security: START TLS
- SMTP Username: Your complete email address
- SMTP Password: Your roadrunner.com email account password
Now as you know the email settings for roadrunner.com email, you can follow the instructions provided below to set up a Road Runner email account on an email program.
Settings Up Roadrunner Email Account on Microsoft Outlook
- Firstly, launch the Microsoft Outlook program on your desktop and navigate to the “File” tab located in the top-left corner of the program screen. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
- Select the Info option from the drop-down menu and select the “Account Settings” box to get to the “Account Settings” option.
- Under the Account Settings section, you will need to select the “Email Tab” to launch it for select the “New” option.
- Next, go to the “Email Account Section” located under the “Auto Account Setup” section and enter the following information.
Your Name: Enter your complete name
E-mail Address: Enter your email address
Password: Enter your password
Retype Password: Re-enter your password
- When you are done entering the suggested information in the appropriate fields, press the Next button to begin the “Auto Account Setup” process.
- Finally, press the Finish > Close button to complete the “Auto Account Setup” process.
- Open Microsoft Outlook, click or tap on the “File” tab and press the “File Group” option.
- Next, click or tap on the “Account Settings” located in the “Info Group” to select the “Account Settings” from the drop-down list.
- After that, click on the “New” button under the “Email” tab to open the “Add New Account” wizard.
- As you will get to the “New E-mail Account” dialog box on your screen, you will need to click on the checkbox next to “Manual setup or additional server types” and then press the “Next” button.
- Then, select the “Internet Email” option and again press the Next button to get to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter the following information in the relevant fields on your screen.
- Your Name: Enter your name as you want to make it appear in the outgoing messages.
- Email Address: Enter your complete Roadrunner email address
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming mail server:twc.com
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): twc.com
- User Name: Enter your roadrunner email account’s username
- Password: Enter your roadrunner email account’s password
Incoming Port: 993
Outgoing Port: 587
NOTE: Make sure to select the checkbox next to Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA) and Remember Password option.
- Now, when you are done entering the required information in the relevant fields, press the OK button and follow the instructions for the “Test Account Settings” option to ensure that the configuration is functioning properly.
- After that, press the Next > Finish buttons to complete the process of adding a Roadrunner email account in your Outlook email program.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to set up a Roadrunner Email account with roadrunner.com email settings.