Accidentally you have deleted your emails in Outlook? You must start exploring the options that will help you in recovering the deleted emails. You need to take the initiative to first check the mails in Deleted folder. In case you can’t get it there, just look at the Recoverable Items folder.
To make the work easier for you, the steps are given below which is suggested by Outlook professionals.
Steps to recover items that are still in your deleted items folder:
- checkInitially, in Outlook, you have to go to your email folder list, and then enter Deleted Items.
- checkAfter that when you find the message, right-hit on it, and then enter Move > Other Folder.
- checkFor moving the message to your inbox, you need to click Inbox, and then enter OK.
- checkFor recovering other types of items, you have to do one of the following:
- checkFor recovering a calendar item, right-hit it, and then enter Move > Other Folder > Calendar.
- checkAnd to recover a contact, right-click it, and then enter Move > Other Folder > Contacts.
- checkAnd to recover a task, right-hit it, and enter Move > Other Folder > Tasks.
24/7 Outlook Customer Service Number – +1-888-393-1373 (USA & Canada)
Directives to recover an item that is not in Deleted Items folder:
In case you can’t find an item which is in the Deleted Items folder, you need to look in Recoverable Items folder. And it is the location where your all items are moved in case you do one of the following things:
- checkDelete items in your Outlook from the Deleted Items folder.
- checkEmpty your Deleted Items folder.
- checkPermanently delete an item via choosing it and hitting Shift+Delete.
How to recover items from the Recoverable Items folder?
- checkIn the beginning, you have to go to your email folder list, and then enter Deleted Items.
- checkAnd with this, make sure Home is chosen, and enter Recover Deleted Items.
- checkLastly, you need to choose the item you want to recover, and enter Restore Selected Items, click OK.
You must be wondering – where do these recovered emails go? On recovering items from the Recoverable Items folder, they are automatically moved to the Deleted Items folder. After recovering an item, you can get them all in your Deleted Items folder and then move it to a different folder.