When you create a signature image in your Yahoo Mail account, it gets appended to all your outgoing emails which you want to send to another person. In Yahoo mail, the users can easily create an email signature image. With a private electronic signature, the users can facilitate a bonus touch to all their Brand, Business, Name or whatever they want. Here, in this guidebook, we have provided the proven steps on how to create a signature image in Yahoo mail.
Creating your email signature image on Yahoo will look excellent yet professional for your working lifestyle. Let’s work on the following steps:
Steps to Create a Signatures Image in Yahoo Mail –
Step 1: Complete the Login Process
- Launch the Yahoo Login page on your installed web browser.
- On the Yahoo mail sign-in page, enter your email address and tap the “Next” button to proceed into the next step.
- Now, enter the Yahoo mail password in the provided field and tap on the button that says “Log in”.
Step 2: Go to the Accounts Section
- Once you have landed in the inbox of your mail, look for Gear like icon (Settings) located at the upper right side of the screen and click on it.
- Now, from the accounts section, you will need to tap on the option that says “Accounts” located at the left-side panel of the Yahoo mail.
- After this, click on the “Yahoo and the email address” option under the Email address.
Step 3: Create your Yahoo Signature
- In the next step, explore the option that says, “Edit Details” and then scroll down the page to reach “Signature”.
- Now, to create a signature, the first thing you need to do is, click on the box that says the text “Add a signature” to the emails you send and click on the “Writing email”
- After this, tap the Toggle button to enable the signature.
- Enter your Yahoo Signature image in the text box.
- Make sure to edit the images and set them in a prescribed format.
- At last, click on the “Save” button located in the lower-left corner to complete the process.